Friday, May 14

Donghae’s Thanks to …

* THIS IS TRANSLATED FROM CHINESE AND SO THE NAMES’ ROMANIZATION MAY BE WRONG *
For Donghae’s Thanks to: To Father, click
HERE

To: SJ STAFF
Yongjun hyung [Sharp Guy], Binjun hyung [Frog, Dolphin]. Seunghwan yung [Seung Seung Seung], Daebin hyung [Daebin hyung~], Zhihyun hyung, Binzhe hyung, in order to lead Suju into progressing better, watching over us, watching over us growing up, suffering from pressure (stress) while feeling happy, thank you for always being with us until now. If it wasn’t for hyungs, What will we be….. do you know >>??!!^^ Till the day we can still say I love you… Really has to work hard together, until time passed by, and can still say I love you, have to keep holding on ^^~~

Dearest hyungs, as SJ’s managers the most important thing is, don’t fall sick! Please be healthy! I love you all!! 2010 also has to work hard!! Including A&R Yoonjing noona, Jenny noona, instructor Heejun noona, 2 (Lee) Jingya noona, Yajung noona, Yoosoo noona, Shanhee noona, Eunya noona, Heein noona, ChungJun hyung, Yoonho hyung, Minwook hyung, Zhichung hyung and everyone in SM, really really thank you. SuJu’s Cody Gokong (company)!! Thank you ^^, help me with pretty clothes! [cant write the names...] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lee Sooman teacher, Kim Youngmin, Jung Changhwan, Han Shimin, thanks so much. Lastly, Donghae’s family – Grandpa, Grandma in heaven, my other self my hyung, sister-in-law, Eunjing noona, and all the relatives, thank you… I love you all. And the mother that is jealous because I always only mention father. ㅋㅋㅋ (mother) Donghae love you, you know??!! ^^ I love you Mother!! Yoana21, hmm? hmm… hmm?…hmm… hahaha So-yi noona, Banana milk!! hahaha James hyung, please don’t feel lonely ^^ Han Mijing teacher! Hyujung noona that allows me to dream of the Lord ^^ One way Chance, SJ Henry Zhoumi Thank U! Yongman hyung, Zhouyong hyung, Yoonjae hyung, Jaehyuk hyung!!! [StarJim23 (Gym) HAHAHA] Thank U Man?
Suju’s angels – our pretty sapphire blue children, has been waitinf right??!! Lets start again?? ^^ If there isn’t the sapphire blue ELF, I am no different from being dead!! do you know???!!! Hmm?? ^^ – Mi-in ah – The sapphire blue beauties… Follow Leeteuk and the rest and unite? GOGO!! Before becoming a member, before becoming the hyungs and dongseangs known by you, knowing us beforehand as human… We are! SuperJuni or!!!!!! No concern who is hyungs or dongsaeng!! HAHAHA I love you all!!! Lord.. although until now, (I am) sitll unsure what kind of history you will give us, but (I) will still believe in Lord, without fear… Even if afraid, even if the road is dark, as long as I’m with Lord I won’t have fear. Until the plan Lord has for Donghae became true… I love you, Lord

Credit: 海世代
Chinese Translation: ZOEY。
English Translation: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com
Take out with full credits and do not add your own

No comments:

Post a Comment