Thursday, August 5

K.R.Y Concert – Sungmin biased Fan Account..

Translator’s Note: Little Pumpkin = Sungmin; 65/my son = Ryeowook; 13 = Kyuhyun
First, I would like to wish my most, most, most beloved Little Pumpkin a Happy 5th Year Debut Anniversary, and I’m really, really happy to be able to see you today. Furthermore, I was also able to witness the cheerful and adorable you on stage, and apart from being elated, I’m also filled with happiness. next I would like to thank Daisy jie jie*, who accompanied me for the entire trip, and Han who helped me book the ticket in Japan.
Lastly, while the memories are still fresh, I’ll immediately document today’s concert. KRY’s concert in Japan this time had two sessions, and the one we watched was the show at 6pm local time. We arrived at the concert venue at around 3pm, and there were already a lot of fans who were seated on the floor of the hall. Of course, I set off in search for Sungmin’s fans, but unfortunately it seems that the Japanese fans don’t really like to wear things that feature their biases, and in the end I only saw a fan who was wearing a green-coloured portrait of Sungmin, though I did not have the courage to approach her. With regards to fansigns, there were a lot for Donghae, and there was also a very cute Japanese fan carrying a huge satchel, which had Yesung written on it.
(We) started to line up for the concert around 4.50pm, but because I was a little late in purchasing the ticket, I got the second tier’s ticket, and while lining up, the queue started from the square outside the International Forum, (and I) suddenly realised that there were really a lot of fans ~~!!! But everyone lined up in a very orderly manner. We were at the R8 zone on the second tier, and were very relieved when we found our seats, because they were located at a central spot which was far up front.
Before the start of the concert, I saw several Japanese fans holding a red card, which probably had something along the lines of “Sungmin 5th Anniversary” written on it. I didn’t have much luck while trying to communicate in English a while later, so I had to go out in search of it (the card), but still could not get it, (so it was) very regretful.
In addition, there was a minor episode before the show. There was a sudden commotion at the first tier, and the fans who were seated on the first ten or so rows in front all stood up and looked behind. I found out later that the family of one of the members came (but I’m not sure – -).
The concert began right on time at 6pm, and the three of them sang three songs continuously from the moment they appeared on stage, but unfortunately I only recognised the third one (which was) ”Let’s Not”- – The intro followed, where I called out my son’s (Ryeowook) name several times.
The fourth song was “Heartquake”, and the rap was done by Donghae. Once Donghae appeared, there were loud screams coming from the bottom of the stage. Maybe it was because the first three songs were all slow songs, so the atmosphere suddenly ran high during this song.
When the prelude for the next song started playing, I was already completely excited, because it’s Little Pumpkin’s “What If”. At that time, I still did not have the courage to bring out my huge lighted fansign, and was very earnestly raising 28′s lightstick.
(The Japanese fans were mostly waving the blue lightsticks which were distributed before entering the venu, and the whole place was like a small sapphire blue sea.)
When Sungmin appeared on stage, the bottom area completely boiled over, and the screams were really… Our pumpkin prince is really, really** popular in Japan!!! Tonight he wore an outfit with a small bowtie; I had a little bloodrush to the head at that time, and kept on repeating “our Sungmin Sungmin” while pulling on jie jie. By this time I was finally completely awake…
The solo stage of the three members followed, and went by the sequence of Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Jongwoon. Everyone’s solo consisted of two songs each, and there was a VCR segment before they sang, but jie jie and I went completely blank because it was in Japanese. However, each VCR had a small question, which roughly asks about their ideal person, and their answers contained the following keywords respectively: pure, Japanese, and pure. (I had the feeling that all three of them would try to please the Japanese fans)…
Sungmin and Donghae’s duet followed, and during the song, the both of them even hugged each other, causing the whole venue to be filled with screams (jie jie said that I nearly brought down the railing in front of my body).
From this song onwards, our small pumpkin’s small actions began to increase. Sometimes he would show a thumbs up to the Japanese fans, and wave his hands in the next moment.
After that, all five of them sang three songs continuously, and the first was HIT. Our Little Pumpkin’s expression kept on changing throughout, and it was those which were moe*** and manly. I could only gasp for air. I chalked up my courage and took my lighted fansign out, and I think that there are fans around me who wanted to kick me out.
Little Pumpkin’s hand-waving actions started to become normal… and smiled extra sweetly at this particular Japanese fan. They immediately sang Mirror and In My Dream right after. As for me, I kept on looking at Sungmin, and I can see that he’s extraordinarily happy today, (so) I took a look at the audience seated in the front row below, (and found out that) quite a number of them were holding fansigns for Sungmin.
During the high notes of In My Dream, Sungmin sang it superbly, and I hugged my fansign, promptly feeling completely engrossed in it.
After that, all five of them appeared together and formally introduced themselves.
I have to completely focus on writing this self-introduction segment. Because although I don’t really understand Japanese, but I can roughly guess what those few kids were trying to convey.
Donghae was first, and he took out a notebook and read from it at once… According to Jiongah… he said a long list of things, and then it was Sungmin’s turn. He, absolutely unintentionally, said several syllables first, then suddenly stopped, displaying a expression that looked as if he had forgotten what to say, and the bottom area started screaming again. Little 13 (Kyuhyun) even smugly passed a notebook for him to look at, but he managed to continue with his sentence very rapidly and smoothly.
Our Sungmin-ah, he turned into a talkative child when in Japan, and even turned into a very amusing kid, and brought a lot of laughter to the Japanese fans (of course I foolishly laughed along)… After that Donghae and Ryeowook said another sentence, and I think I heard the number five, could they be talking about Sungmin’s debut anniversary?
When the self-introduction session ended, Sungmin was initially standing second from right, but I saw that he walked hurriedly towards the left, and thought that he’s rushing to get off stage even in Japan… Then he pulled Donghae who was second from the left (Donghae was saying several Japanese syallables, and looked reluctant to leave), but when all the members were about to go off the stage, our Sungmin returned, stood there and said several more sentences, and waved towards the left and right … …
KRY sang two more songs after the self-introduction session, and rushed off the stage after they had finished singing and bade their goodbyes to everyone, and 13 was waving while walking. Jongwoon oppa also followed suit, only my son walked sturdily forward.
After that, a long encore-shouting period followed, the Japanese fans are normally more good-mannered, but several screams could suddenly be heard from some corner, and those that I hear more are Sungmin and Yesung(‘s names).
The three of them reappeared in front of the eyes of the tens of thousands of the audience. First they sang an upbeat song, and Jongwoon oppa would point to the audience from time to time, causing the audience below to be very excited.
After singing, there was a routine interview, where the three of them and the female emcee all sat on high stools. I couldn’t understand most of it, so I’ll just talk about some fun details.
1 Jongwoon oppa, before he answers, he would always say “hait”****, which caused the fans below to laugh, but I and jie jie kept on sweat-dropping. Jongwoon oppa even pointed at the audience everywhere, eliciting one shout after another.
2 When Jongwoon oppa was talking, 65 took a towel and wiped the sweat off for 13, then pretended to smell it before displaying a disgusted expression. 13 snatched the towel over and furiously wiped his sweat off, then threw it on the floor when he was done. Then my son went to pick it up, and even hid it in his suit. At this moment, everyone was very happy, and endless laughter came from the bottom of the stage.
At the end of their interview, they sang another song, then Sungmin and Donghae came out to do the curtain call together.
They said several sentences in Japanese, and bowed together very deeply, and I felt a little reluctant (to leave), and felt that it all ended too quickly.
But our Sungmin-ah, was very very happy today, and definitely felt the love that everyone gave, because he couldn’t stop waving his hands and giving the thumbs up today. At that moment, I really felt that liking our Little Pumpkin is something that I can be really proud of, because after debuting for five years, he grew up to become a confident and talented person.
The 5th Anniversary (and the) KRY concert in Japan was roughly like that. I hope that everyone will support our Sungmin and support Super Junior~

* Used to address an older girl
** The fan actually spelt “neomu neomu” (very very) using Chinese words, lol.
*** Moe = Japanese word that means adorable
**** Hait = Japanese word for “yes”, like “ne” in Korean.
Original Source: 百度李晟敏吧/Sungmin Bar
Fanaccount by 顺毛樱桃兔/Cherry Rabbit
Thanks to Rai @ sj-world.net for the tip!
Translated by eternalsnow @ sj-world.net
Please take out with FULL credits, and please do not modify it in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment