Wednesday, December 29

[TRANS] 101227 - JYJ Twitter Update

Errr, what to title this with (My brain is feeling slow today)
(Jaejoong) It's all thanks to you, it's all thanks to you all, and it's all thanks to everyone.. All that is needed is for me to work harder^^ (7:13pm KST)
Junsu cheers his friend on
(KyungJong) It's snowing... I have a live show today at 2 @Play Hwaiting^^ (11:31am KST)
(Junsu) 
@StarBell87 Be strong~ Kyung Jong! (12:07pm KST)
Yoochun thanks Brian too ^^
(Brian/Previous Tweet) 
@0101xiahtic @6002theMicky I hear it's your 7th anniversary today... Congrats, Congratulations^^... Hwaiting~(10:28pm KST, 26 Dec)
(Yoochun) 
@Brianjoomuzik Thanks^^ hahaha I just saw your tweet!!^^ (12:14pm KST)

Source: [Jaejoong+Junsu+Yoochun+Others' Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net  
Shared by: tohosomnia.net    

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment